All philanthropic support for scholarships for TCC students is administered by the Tarrant County College Foundation.
The Scholarship Provider Form (PDF will open in new window)
is required for any organization that wishes to provide an outside
scholarship. This form along with scholarship payment should be mailed
the to: TCC Foundation, 1500 Houston St., Fort Worth, TX 76102.
Community organizations provide scholarship
opportunities. Here is a list of a few of the organizations providing
Console & Hollawell Paralegal Scholarship
The Console & Hollawell Paralegal Scholarship is open to students attending community colleges in the United States pursuing degrees or certifications in paralegal studies‚ legal assistant‚ court reporting or other law-related field. Applicants must meet following criteria: U.S. citizen‚ student attending community college or business school in the above-mentioned fields. Must submit proof, of enrollment or plans to enroll in said program.
- Proof of high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- The Console & Hollawell 2014 Paralegal Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A check for $500 will be made payable to the award recipient’s college or school to cover these expenses.
- All applicants must complete the downloadable application from this page and submit a 500 word essay on why he or she believes in the American civil justice system.
- All applicants must also include a valid transcript reflecting their high school graduation/GED equivalency and proof of acceptance and enrollment in their school or community college. Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application.
For more information: email@example.com