All philanthropic support for scholarships for TCC students is administered by the Tarrant County College Foundation.
The Scholarship Provider Form is required for any organization that wishes to provide an outside scholarship. This form along with scholarship payment should be mailed the to: TCC Foundation, 1500 Houston St., Fort Worth, TX 76102.
Community organizations wishing to list scholarships on this site, please file out the Outside Scholarship Provider Form, completed forms should be email to email@example.com
Community organizations provide scholarship opportunities. Here is a list of a few of the organizations providing scholarships:
Console & Hollawell Paralegal Scholarship
The Console & Hollawell Paralegal Scholarship is open to students attending community colleges in the United States pursuing degrees or certifications in paralegal studies‚ legal assistant‚ court reporting or other law-related field. Applicants must meet following criteria: U.S. citizen‚ student attending community college or business school in the above-mentioned fields. Must submit proof, of enrollment or plans to enroll in said program.
- Proof of high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- The Console & Hollawell 2014 Paralegal Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A check for $500 will be made payable to the award recipient’s college or school to cover these expenses.
- All applicants must complete the downloadable application from this page and submit a 500 word essay on why he or she believes in the American civil justice system.
- All applicants must also include a valid transcript reflecting their high school graduation/GED equivalency and proof of acceptance and enrollment in their school or community college. Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Women International of Dallas Chapter
Adult Students in Scholastic Transition (ASIST) Scholarship
Requirements to apply:
Selection criteria may include the following:
~ Financial need
~ Reside in Dallas, Collin or Tarrant Counties.
~ Socially, physically and economically challenged adults
~ Preference is given to those individuals with children residing in the home
~ Past high school age and who are entering a college, university, or trade school and/or the workforce for the first time
~ Non-traditional students already enrolled in a college, university, or trade school program
~ Re-training due to changes in the workplace
~ 18 years of age or older
~ Otherwise are not the traditional college, university, or trade school, who recently finished with high school
For more information: http://ewidallas.com/
McGowan's Heating & Air Conditioning Scholarship
To help make an education in HVAC more affordable, we are proud
to offer the McGowan’s Heating and Air Conditioning Scholarship
program. We will award $1,500 to a deserving student who is planning a career in the heating and cooling industry.
- Submit two recommendations from a teacher or professor, or an HVAC employer if currently working in the industry.
- Supply high school or college transcripts.
- Supply proof of enrollment in a two-year technical college, trade school, community college, or four-year college or university
For more information: mcgowansac.com