All philanthropic support for scholarships for TCC students is administered by the Tarrant County College Foundation.
The Scholarship Provider Form (PDF will open in new window)
is required for any organization that wishes to provide an outside
scholarship. This form along with scholarship payment should be mailed
the to: TCC Foundation, 1500 Houston St., Fort Worth, TX 76102.
Many community organizations provide scholarship
opportunities. Here is a list of a few of the organizations providing
The Colleyville Garden Club will award four $1000 scholarships to students who live within the Greater Colleyville ISD boundaries. Applicants must be majoring or minoring on one of these fields of study or related subjects; Horticulture, Floriculture, Landscape Design, Botany, Plant Pathology, Forestry, Agronomy, Environmental Concerns, and Land Management. Scholarship award money will be sent directly to the college.
- Academic Record-30%
- Applicant’s Letter-40%
- Honors/Extra Curricular/Work Experience-30%
Scholarship award money will be sent directly to the college or university
The Console & Hollawell Paralegal Scholarship is open to students attending community colleges in the United States pursuing degrees or certifications in paralegal studies‚ legal assistant‚ court reporting or other law-related field. Applicants must meet following criteria: U.S. citizen‚ student attending community college or business school in the above-mentioned fields. Must submit proof, of enrollment or plans to enroll in said program.
- Proof of high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- The Console & Hollawell 2014 Paralegal Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A check for $500 will be made payable to the award recipient’s college or school to cover these expenses.
- All applicants must complete the downloadable application from this page and submit a 500 word essay on why he or she believes in the American civil justice system.
- All applicants must also include a valid transcript reflecting their high school graduation/GED equivalency and proof of acceptance and enrollment in their school or community college. Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rocky Mountain Fleet Management Association is a non-profit professional organization dedicated to the advancement of the fleet management industry. To apply for a scholarship, applicants must complete all sections of the application, include requested documentation and submit before the deadline date. Scholarship applications are available online at http://www.rmfma.org/ or you may contact the Texas Chapter Scholarship Committee Chair or Texas Chapter Vice-Chair.
MFMA SCHOLARSHIP GUIDELINES:
- Scholarship Value: Not more than $1,000.
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2014.
- Announcement of awards will be at the November 7, 2014 Texas Equipment & Technology Show, Fort Worth Texas during the award presentations.
- Scholarships will be awarded for continuing education courses in an accredited technical program within the State of Texas:
- Accredited community college, college or university.
- Automotive or diesel technical college.
- Scholarship funds may be utilized for:
- Tuition and school fees.
- Books required for course work.
- Registration fees.
- Scholarship award must be used within one year from the date of the award letter and check is received.
- Scholarship awards will be sent directly to the educational institution and require proof of registration, course names and an invoice issued by the institution.
Telemundo39 HBS Scholarship
This $5000 scholarship is offered by Telemundo for a bilingual student that is proficient in Spanish. Applicants must be majoring in one of these fields of study or related subjects: Journalism/Mass Communication, Radio and Television, Broadcast Journalism or Business.
- Eligible students must have a minimum TCC GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Students must write a 300 word essay describing educational goals and their reason for pursuing a degree, career goals, etc.
- The completed application with all attachments must be received by the TCC Foundation by 5:00pm on June 12, 2014.
- Late submissions will not be considered.
View more information
INTERIOR-DELUXE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Interior-Deluxe is offering college scholarships for students aspiring to achieve a college education. Having attended college ourselves, we appreciate the difficulty student’s face in financing their education, and we recognize the benefits a college degree can provide. That's why our need-based scholarship rewards students who are looking to better themselves, who have goals and dreams, and who are committed to achieving a college degree. All students who are 16 years of age or older are encouraged to apply for our scholarships. High school students, undergraduate students, master degree students, and adult learners are all encouraged to apply.
Students enrolled in a 2 year, 4 year or graduate program are eligible to apply. The General Scholarship is awarded each fall and spring semester.
Amount: $1,500 Deadline: 10/15/2014
For more information or to APPLY online: www.interior-deluxe.com